Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizbrod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Haven't had my period
    I'm 16 I always used to get my period regulary but I just have my period now then I do not have it for a couple of months like 3 or more ?
    CarrieJane1977 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Hi Liz! This is sometimes normal for young girls like yourself! There could be some added stress in your life recently and this is how your body is reacting to it.
    There are other explanations as well. Are you sexually active ? If so, you may want to get yourself a pregnancy test, if that rules out, go and see your Doctor, there are things out there that can help you! :D
    StephanyM Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Yea, it can be normal for teens... mine is irregular too. I'll have two 28 days cycles, then a 35 day cycle, or sometimes I miss it completely one month. Maybe you should get on birth control pills to regulate yourself, then it will come like clockwork... it has for me when I was on them, but I recently stopped because we're trying to have another baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had my period in 3 months [ 2 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I had my first period at the beginning of February of 2008. I haven't had it since then. Is there something wrong with me. I am still a vigrgin and I have never had sex before. So I know that I am not pregnant. SOME BODY ANSWER MY QUESTION... I AM SO SCARED THAT SOMETHING IS...

Haven't had a period in almost 4 months [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had irregular periods. My husband and I are trying to conceive. The last period I have had was Oct. 11,2007. My periods usually come every other month. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. What could be going on with me?? I have a doctors appt. but...

I haven't had a period yet [ 2 Answers ]

I took my last depo shot in march 2007 since then I have not had a period and I have been feeling really "strange" I have period symptoms like cramping, bloating, soreness or tenderness of the abdomen and other things I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded I need to know if I should go see a...

I haven't had a period for 6 weeks took hpt-neg,now what? [ 5 Answers ]

I had my last period on the 19th sept 07,and have been sexually active with my partner. I was suppose to get a period on the 16 oct 07,but didn't, I did have pinkish discharge,and haven't had any sign of a period since,have had headaches,felt a bit nausea,had low back pain,very tired at the wrong...

Why haven't I gotten my period back? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a c-section 2/06 and I had bleeding for a while... it stopped then I believe I got a period after the bleeding stopped,then these past four months I haven't had a period and I'm not pregnant.. I took a test.what could be wrong? Is it due to the surgery?

View more questions Search