Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpfrench Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 01:01 PM
    1950 Francis Bacon Baby Grand Piano
    Does anyone have information on a 1950 Francis Bacon Mahogany Baby Grand piano.
    Such as what a fair price would be/
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2008, 02:34 AM
    I do apologize that no one has addressed your question yet. And, I apologize for not noticing your question sooner. The kind of question that you have, might be better to be placed in the Collectibles topic area of this site. The music section is usually about finding the names to pop songs, but not so much about musical instruments. So, I don't usually go to it as much as some other topic areas.

I have been a piano tuner/technician since 1974. I am also a professional pianist and do appraisals concerning the monetary values of pianos.

What is it's specific horizontal length in inches please, from the front end of the keyboard to the end of the curved part of the rear of it? When was the last time that it was tuned? And, does it hold to standard pitch after it has been tuned?

There are many factors to be considered when trying to find a monetary value of a piano. Knowing the answers to those questions first, will then lead us to other questions and information that will be of value in determining the monetary value of the instrument.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the approximate value of a francis bacon baby grand piano [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for answering this question. I have a baby grand piano in good shape and would like to know its approximate worth.

1931 Francis Bacon baby grand piano [ 29 Answers ]

I would like to know a price and/or history on a 1931 Francis Bacon baby grand piano.

Movie quote: Bacon [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I cannot remember what movie it is from but... every time.. we eat bacon we say it. BA... con,Bacon, Bacon ,Bacon?? There were I think two different movies one staring Jim Carrie?? I know... but... If anyone knows what I'm talking about could you let me know? Thanks.

Man eats bacon [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a film a long time ago where a man goes into a room asks some questions and then proceeds to eat bacon. After this is a lot of killing. Help me please!

View more questions Search