Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    756430 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Trying to find this title for a long time
    I've been trying to find the title to this movie for a while now. I don't remember the actors, but do remember some of the story and that it was a comedy. A man went to the doctor to get tests done including blood drawn. At the same time a man down the hall was getting the same thing done. I do remember that this second man was a bus driver and when he left the room he switched his blood sample with the first mans. The first man is then diagnosed with a terminal illness. He then begins taking all sorts of life threatening risks trying to end his life before the illness does, only to later find out that his blood samples were switched at the doctors office. I think that all came about after the bus driver was involved in a accident. I'm not 100% sure when this movie came out, but for some reason I want to say it was in the late 80's.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jun 18, 2008, 01:12 AM
    Here it is. This movie is a classic!

The bus driver was there for a random drug test for his work, and as had been smoking pot he switched the samples so he wouldn't lose his job. Dabney Coleman was the Cop who wanted his family to receive an insurance payout, hence his attempts at dying in the line of duty.

Short Time (1990) - Full cast and crew
    756430 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Thanks gekko I've been searching for this for along time. I was beginning to thank that I would never find it. Thanks again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci fi a long long time ago [ 6 Answers ]

Do not remember much -it was in a jungle and this slime kept doubling in size and would soon take over the world. That all I can remember does anyone have any idea as to the title??

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

Long time no see [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Not Seen My Period In 6 Months .and It Is Very Heavy.I Am In A lot Of Pain Too.can Anyone Help Me.

Long time to find files [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 2 computer network setup here and it seems to take minutes to find files, we share a particular folder that we store all our job files on and every time I try to access this folder (on the other computer where the files are located) the little flashlight comes up searching for the folder...

View more questions Search