Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmu01891 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Create weekly,monthly,quarterly and yearly queries in access 2007
    Hi everyone.

I have designed a database that keeps a record of users 's details as they enter and leave the library.Examples of this fields are:

VisitorID,Name,TimeIn,TimeOut,DateOfVisit,NatureOf Visit

All the above are recorded in a table called visitDetails.
    I have two tables and the other one is called Visitor which keeps a record of all visitor's personal details.

I would like to create queries that would print out records weekly,monthly,quarterly and yearly.

Thanks everyone for help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 15, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Use the DatePart function to add columns to your queries that to show the various times. You can then set the criteria for the specific period you want.

You can also use crosstab queries or grouping to report on specific types of periods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some important queries regarding 2007 tax (H1B). [ 3 Answers ]

I have stayed in US on and off from 2004. Here are my stay details : 2004- 153 days, 2005 - 283 days, 2006 - 284 days, 2007 - 256 days My annual gross income is in range of $70K for 2007. a. I think I would be resident alien, please confirm?

Create Emails from ACCESS [ 1 Answers ]

How do your create emails from within ACCESS? The email address is in an ACCESS table and the message is to be created within ACCESS

Access Queries [ 1 Answers ]

Am new and very happy to be in this forum. I have an access database which comprises of many tables. My problem is I am tryng to develop a query possibly in design view which needs to use this condition if storagedays>7 then storagedays=storagedays-7. unfortunately I haven't done it before.....

Using access create database [ 3 Answers ]

To all. I'm need you all help, how to using Microsoft access create a database. Sample like I want record all the stock in my database and how to using Html interface link to the database. :(

View more questions Search