Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joey101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 07:35 AM
    Accord 2003 Door lock, Alarm.
    I just purchased a 2003 (used) Honda Accord. I cannot lock the doors by remote entry key, however I can unlock them OK. I cannot lock doors with the interior lock button, but can unlock them. The windows up/down seem to work intermittently with the key in door lock and I am beginning to believe I have some kind of alarm problem which all of the above is causing or is causing all of the above. I installed a new battery 3 days ago. Just wondering if I bought someone's lemon. Any help appreciated. Thanks, joey.
    gholsonerc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 09:39 AM
    I have a similar problem with the door locks of my 2003 Honda. My windows work OK. I bought the Honda new in 2002. This lock problem happened in the past, but the locks started working again. Since I live in Texas, I believe that hot weather causes the problem. The lock problem started again in May 2008. I will watch this website to see if you get an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Honda Accord SE Alarm System Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Lately, my car alarm has been going off at night (multiple times) for unexplained reasons (believe me... I've tried to catch a person or pet that might be causing it) and it's driving me crazy. Has anyone heard of this type of problem with the Accord SE?

View more questions Search