Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia132
    Don't worry you probably have nothing to worry about
    Actually... she has quite a bit to worry about. Pregnancy, although she has better odds of NOT being pregnant, is STILL possible with the condom.

I was 14 when i lost my virginity, thankfully i am still with that same guy who took it- i hope its the same for you :)
    And... how old are you now?

I can understand that your mum would be cross but i also understand how hard it is not to give in when your boyfriend wants to have sex with you. She won't find out, as long as you guys keep it to yourselves and don't make it look obvious that you have.
    Are you out of your mind? "she won't find out as long as you keep it to yourself?" Great mentality you got there. Hope it's consistent when it comes to drugs, killing, and stealing from others.

Do you REALLY want your child to do the same to you?
    Riader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 02:33 PM
    OK take it easy, I think the best thing to do is to go to the store and buy a pregnancy test and test yourself first, if it comes up positive then talk to your mom, am pretty sure she will understand. One way or other she will find out so don't put yourself in danger but am sure that nothing will happen as long the condom didn't brick...
    patience paye Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Its OK to feel a little scare but you need to let your parents kniw in case of anything,they should know who to call.you need to let your parents trust you.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 2, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Toisneezfunny
    So sorry I meant to say "it is accurate) but I though I was posting somewhere else sorry. And to mistakemaker its best to tell your mom.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 2, 2008, 04:50 PM
    @OP:

Way to go. Your fault for giving in your boyfriend. Not to sound mean, but I can guarantee that you two will split within less than a year. Stop pretending that you did not have sex; his penis penetrated your vagina... you're not a virgin anymore. Not to mention, you're 14 years old... what is wrong with your brain? You could've just said "no" and left.

Also, you KNEW your parents will not approve of you having sex yet you still DISREGARDED the rule.

If you were my daughter, I'd get you to work at 15 and pay me rent.

My house. My rules. You follow.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 05:04 PM
    To make sure this never happens again, don't sleep over at guy house. Where was his parents at the time and did your parents know where you were.

When you stay over at a guy house this is what can happen. To avoid this don't, otherwise you might not have happen or at least at that time.

There's a lot of things I did when I was a teen and times I was scared to tell her the truth. It takes a lot of heart and guts, but in the end, it help cleared my concience. I felt better even if I got in trouble. Actually, I preferred punshment instead of hiding something because guilt ate me up and I could not focus. To this day, my mom talks about me being unable to hide things but she felt good that I will tell her the truth. Sometimes I did things so bad I felt like running away or locking myself in my room,but I realize family is there no matter, through thick and thin, up and down, sorrow and happiness. Confind in your mother so at least she can guide you and you never know what you will with you about her past. Remember your mother was a teen at one time.

Good Luck! I'm pretty sure you learned something valuable about this and hope it's not repeated.
    Brittany124 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 11:34 PM
    U should be able to talk to your mom about things like that even though shell be mad.. she will forgive u. Look you don't need to have sex your too young..
    And about you getting grounded till your 18 and not havein a b/f well that's not a bad thing..
    U don't need to focus on guys focus on your education that's what's inportant.. therell be time for guys later in life you have plenty of time for that... go to your mom
    skywithdiamond Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 12:11 AM
    Next time you have a well visit with your doctor tell them and they can help you it is illegal for them to talk to your parents about it. If they do tell your parents then at least your parents know you are trying to make sure you are OK. If you think you are pregnant talk to this guy and tell him go but a test and figure out what you need to do, there are ways around telling your parents
    Brittany124 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan
    @OP:

Way to go. Your fault for giving in your boyfriend. Not to sound mean, but I can guarantee that you two will split within less than a year. Stop pretending that you did not have sex; his penis penetrated your vagina... you're not a virgin anymore. Not to mention, you're 14 years old... what is wrong with your brain? You could've just said "no" and left.

Also, you KNEW your parents will not approve of you having sex yet you still DISREGARDED the rule.

If you were my daughter, I'd get you to work at 15 and pay me rent.

My house. My rules. You follow.
    I don't think this is a nice way to put things. And by the way you can't get hired at 15 no one will. They want older workers. I don't think she should have done it but you don't have to be so cruel about it. I also think she should not be doing it anymore.
    sadgirl123 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Jul 3, 2008, 02:10 AM
    You are way too young to be having sex. Condoms are not always good because they can break and if get pregnant at age 14, its going to be hard raising a child, especially if your boyfriend leaves you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 3, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Ok, The OP hasn't been back online since 6/20. Please review such things before you post to a large thread.

This thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Underage dating [ 6 Answers ]

What us the legal age of dating in Indiana?

Underage Sex [ 7 Answers ]

My son is having a relationship with his supervisor at work. He is 17 and she is 22. Can anyone tell me the parameters around that?

Underage sex [ 12 Answers ]

Okay so I was wondering, I live in one of the states where you have to be 16 to give consent to have sex. So if a girl and a boy have sex, and the one is 16 but the other is 19, is that really illegal?

Underage Consumption [ 1 Answers ]

The other night me and my boyfriend went over to a friends place. I am 19yrs old and he is 21, one of the guys living there was stupid and walk right outside his house and stole a street sign but not just the sign they stop sign street and everything! Well someone saw him do this and called the...

Underage sex. [ 39 Answers ]

Hay there. Please help. Here's my question. Since I met my boyfriend(when I was twelve) We have been going out for a year and 4 months now. And I turn 14 in a month. We have tried having sex a lot of times But it just hurts too much for me and I don't know if its my body saying I'm not ready yet or...

View more questions Search