Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scarlett McCann Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 12:46 AM
    Entertainment Agent
    How do I go about becoming a talent agent in LA? I don't want to work for an agancy, just start my own. What licenses, etc... do I need and where do I go to acquire them?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Are you part of the actors or performers UNION yet?

Jun 15, 2008, 12:11 PM
    No, I'm a personal asst for an actress here in LA but she doesn't know much about becoming an agent... very basic stuff.. I need more specific details on how to go about it. Thanks for your response by the way, I appreciate it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 02:28 PM
    If I was going to be trying to do that in LA. The local unions would be one of my first stops. Nothing much happens in LA without their unions being in on it.

Jun 16, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Thanks, I'll look into it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entertainment license [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get an entertainment agents liscince?

Entertainment with children [ 4 Answers ]

When I'm older will I work with kids entertaining them?

Entertainment Business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of talent and experience in writing plays, acting and directing. However this experience has been in my church. I'm ready to move to a state where I can actually work full-time in the entertainment business. Help

Entertainment Expenses [ 8 Answers ]

A hyperthetical question here. If I was a sales rep. and I took a client(s) out to entertain for the year. My expenses are cab fare of $22, Cover charge at a club of $40, dinner at the club is $190, and tips added to $38. What would be my end of year tax deductions? Thanks!

Entertainment [ 1 Answers ]

We have never been to NY but we think that everyone should go one time on New Years even we will arrive on Friday afternoon and have the weekend through New years eve to explore NY. We would like to take a carriage ride and see the Christmas Tree Rockefeller center any suggestion would be helpful

View more questions Search