Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 09:32 PM
    I cant dance
    How do I learn how 2 dance without going to dance classes? I just want learn 4 when I get an oppurtunity 2 dance with someone because I always say no when I'm ask 2 dance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Rent or buy a video that shows you dance steps. They are interactive, fun and will teach you several dance steps.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 02:41 AM
    If money might be an issue and if you watch television, there might be some shows where people are dancing in the styles that you might like to learn and where you could imitate the moves that they are doing on the show.
    shannenkatherine Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2008, 03:11 PM
    It depends on the music you are going to dance to. I agree you should rent dancing videos. If not then I think you should go to the beat of the music.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Make up your own dance moves... you'll be starting a new trend..
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 18, 2008, 03:39 PM
    The absolutely best way I ever found was to ask a girl you know to teach you. Every girl I ever knew was more than willing to teach someone how to dance. Girls teach each other. Girls teach boys. It's a fun activity, and since girls love to dance, it's an excuse to be able to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I ask him to the dance? [ 3 Answers ]

I like this guy he's a friend of a friend of another friend(confusing yes). Anyway the homecoming is tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should ask him because he doesn't really know me that well but I still want to go with him. Should I ask him and maybe get rejected or not take the chance at...

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

What dance dance revolutiondo I buy for PS2. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: there are so many different dance dance revolutions for ps2 that I don't now what one to buy?I want to know witch one is the best.

Need name of Line Dance - Not a Country Line Dance [ 1 Answers ]

HELP ~ I was out last night for my Birthday and did a new line dance and LOVED THE SONG, however I remember nothing about the song. I know it is kind of a slow R&B sounding song and the line dance goes something like this. Step left 4 or 5 times, then to the right. Then you tap your heal...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search