Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Jun 14, 2008, 09:25 PM
    I Feel a strong attraction and wants to be a lot closer but I don't know what to do
    There's this girl I've been friends with for some time now, for about 3 years. We dated for 5 months the first year we knew each other and then have remained friends ever since. I've started to feel attracted to her yet again (it's actually really strong attraction towards her) but I have no idea what to do. My brain literally just shuts down when I'm with her and I just become this cocky guy that doesn't really know what to say. I'm pretty sure me and her are good friends but I just really want it to go a step further than that. Please help, I have no idea what to do to reach my goal.
    pspjane Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 09:37 PM
    Hello there,

Since you have known each other for quite some time you must know a little about what she likes. Invite her to your place for dinner. Put in some music that she likes, make her something that you know she will love, set the mood. Also have some roses(White and Red) set aside for later, However do not give these to her until the night is over! Bring up the conversation on dating somehow, either using music or movie metaphor's to see where she stands on that issue. Let her make the moves and should you follow don't skip steps, move slow but keep up with her pace. If at the end of the date you feel you have made progress share how you feel with her. Women love to hear the truth coming from men's mouths. If you feel that she is all right with it give her the red roses, which indicate love. If you feel she is somewhat shying away, give her the white roses, which of course indicate friendship, either way she will have the flowers to remember the lovely night...

Hope this helps,
    Jane

Jun 14, 2008, 10:16 PM
    I've just always felt like she's way too pretty for me and my tongue gets tied whenever I'm around her. I don't know, I feel really scared whenever I talk to her anyway. Truthfully is that she's always been with a lot more preppier guys than me and I don't know how I'll match up to them. I think they're all f@ggots but I don't know, should I gradually try to get closer to her and then just tell her the truth? God I'm so nervous! (I don't let her know what I really think of her though, that might be my big mistake)

Thanks a lot Jane, those ideas really help. I feel that we've been disconnected for about 3 months or so and I think I need to get really closer to her before I start any of this (do you agree? Or what should I do?). In the end, what are the things that takes to really sweep a girl off her feet?
    taytortot Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Try not to be shy just be yourself just have fun around her and if you want your relationship to get closer ask her on a date theers nothing wrong with that!

-tay:)

Oct 5, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Eh, it's going somewhere some how
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 09:07 PM

Care to give us an update?

Oct 8, 2008, 12:18 PM

Well I actually take back what I said, now it's kind of rocky
    I haven't known her for that long, we've just started talking as friends two weeks or so
    Now she's been acting weird and replying my IMs with dry response or with one word or so

Anyone care to message me their AIM sn so I'll have a buddy to talk to? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

How can I move her closer? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is in a PDC allmost 200 miles away and it is very hard on my kids and I to see her. This is the first time she has ever done anything wrong and she is serving 16 to 20 months. There is a PDC 12 miles from my house. What is the proper way to handle this.

Strong attraction keeps us apart [ 1 Answers ]

How can this be possible? People say we're a perfect match , there's a strong attraction between us yet this is what keeps us apart. Yes! Apart. The problem is tha we don't seem to have much common interests,friends,etc. Any ideas? Advice? Thank you so much!

Getting closer! [ 1 Answers ]

From our home page: Questions: 102,283, Posts: 480,468, Members: 179,253 Less than 20k left. Who's still in? I haven't seen anything on this in awhile...

View more questions Search