Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gufa0530 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Insecure Internet activity ?
    For the last two or three days I am getting this message when I want to go to another link.>>

Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack
    Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
    Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
    To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, register WinSpywareProtect.
    We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet browsing. <<

It even shows up on links I have been to many, many times before. Or when I am in a chat room and the page changes, I'm getting this message and not the new page. How can I get rid of this nuisance?

Thanks for your help!
    Trandy Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jun 14, 2008, 07:27 PM
    ZoneAlarm by Check Point - Award winning PC Protection, Antivirus, Firewall, Anti-Spyware, Identity Protection, and much more.
    I use the freebie popup blocker found here.
    You will have to allow popups in sites you want to allow them, but it turns those annoying popups into a tiny yellow flag below your tool bar.
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Jun 15, 2008, 12:33 AM
    Ad-Aware is great too. Don't forget Spybot. Run both of these and see if it clears up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm an insecure boyfriend, and don't want to hurt my girlfriend. Jelous and insecure [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for coming to help out. I don't want to go on a whole large rant, but I do want to make sure that anyone reading this truly gets what I am talking about. My name is Kevin and I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little over a year now. I met her in High school and...

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

Internet Activity History [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way I can find out how long someone has been on a particular website without Buying tracking software?

Unknown internet activity [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I've noticed unknown internet activity on my computer. I'm running xp and have anti virus software, spyware and zonealarm, etc. I'm using a dialup connection and while this unknown activity takes place browsing becomes very slow. Could someone please advise me how I can determine just...

View more questions Search