Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_poteat01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Biological Father
    Aloha,
    I am trying to help my boyfriend locate his biological father. His name is Roger James Poteat I believe he may be 70 or 71 years old. He was in the navy at the time my boyfriend was born which was Feb. 15,1968 and stationed in Albuquerque,NM, I believe he is originally from Philadelphia, I have tried looking through the military cites but it only tell me his rank if any one can help me find him it would be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 14, 2008, 08:50 PM
    There is a, "Roger James Poteat", who resides in Philadelphia, Pa. 19151
    (DOB) 03/19/1962 (I do not believe to be a relation)

(Age 70)
    Roger James Poteat
    190 Jefferson Avenue C C
    Williamstown, NJ 08094

(856)728-4982

Also associated with his information is:

Warren H. Poteat Sr. (Age 67)
    Carol Jean Poteat (Age 67)

And numerous other family relatives listed.

Hope this helps you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my biological father, [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so in this last couple of weeks I've been looking for my real dad over the internet And found no luck. His name is Khalid Balasha, I don't know if that is the right spelling though. My parents separated before I was born so I never saw him. My mom who is 43 years old now said they met in her...

Not the biological father! [ 5 Answers ]

If a couple has lived together with a daughter and were engaged to get married. The mom has a daughter from a previous relationship. All the daughter knows since the age of 1 is that both as MOM and DAD. She's now 5. That was what mom insisted on. Then suddednly with no visible signs MOM DIES!!...

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

Looking for biological father [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my biological father after I was adopted? When I was four my mom's current husband adopted me, therefor my name changed to his last name. My birth certificate shows that name. I do not know my real father's name or any other info. I only know my mother's info. Any ideas?

View more questions Search