Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grivera1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 02:05 PM
    If my boyfriend pulls out 2 to 3 minutes before he cums, Could I get pregnant?
    My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex for a few months now. He pulls out 2 to 3 minutes before he cums. I was suppose to get my period on the 7th and now it's the 14th. And still nothing. I've had small cramps here and there and have had slight lower back pains. Also I got a cold on the 9th and is bearly going away. Could I be pregnant?:confused:
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Jun 14, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Well, all I can tell you is that's how my now 25yr old son was created. Go get a pregnancy test. Not a good birth control method dear.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 14, 2008, 02:17 PM
    First of all, the pull out method is not a form of birth control, so yes, you could
    Very well be pregnant, congratulations, now you get to play the waiting game.

If you get lucky and dodge the bullet this time, then be sure to find a reliable form
    Of birth control. Nothing is 100% effective, excluding abstinence, so, bottom line, if
    You are having sex, even with protection, you could get pregnant. Something to think
    About.

Good luck.
    keely123 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Yes you can be. It is called pre-ejaculation.
    trixamillion Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Yes you can... I am on birth control and so my man just pulls out every time.. we never use a condom... he always pulls out, but sometimes I still get a drip coming out that smells like ***... like keely said, its preejaculation... still risky for me considering the fact that in a case of pregnancy on the iud, it will most likely be inside the fallopian tubes and can be very dangerous... I hope I don't get screwed...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who pulls Transunion in Texas? [ 1 Answers ]

Which banks or credit card companies only pull credit worthiness from Transunion in Texas?:)

Can you really get pregnant if he pulls out [ 10 Answers ]

If I started my period May 16th through the 20th then spotted around 24th Are my fertile days still May 25-June 1st. Would it be for me possible for me to get pregnant on June 3rd if he pulled out that date?

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

View more questions Search