Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanessa11 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 01:48 PM
    My boyfriend dumped me because he didn't have feelings for me anymore
    My boyfriend dumped me yesterday and now I feel really depressed. I loved him so much and idunno what I did to him.. but broke up with me. People are telling me that he cheated on me with many girls & he's been flirting with them too. My boyfriend said to me "from the beginning i really loved you. dunno y but i dun think i feel the same way about u anymore. i dont think we should be together" and I started crying then. I really love him so much. And I really wunna tell him how I feel but I'm afraid he won't care. I need help. : (
    mrchef1110 Posts: 62, Reputation: 8

Jun 14, 2008, 05:21 PM
    I am sorry for your loss. My friend I went through the same thing. Cut contact, write your feelings down in a journal or in a letter your never going to send. Im going to be honest with you the first month is going to be hell, but if you have some friends or a best friend have them occupy your time that makes a big difference.

If he did cheat was he the guy for you? If he did cheat that is something that would change the relationship entirely and break a lot of the trust you two had built up.

You want to know the test for if he cares? He will call you and say he does if not you need to start feeling what your feeling as you are at the lowest point right now so it will only get better from here.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Jun 14, 2008, 05:31 PM
    First of all, sorry for your loss. I know its hard, but we are here to help.

I know you want to tell him how you feel. But guess what... he already knows. It is no surprise to him that you feel sad, especially after you cried when he broke up with you. Sorry to be blunt about it, but it's the truth.

Maybe he will realize that he made the mistake of letting you go, and he may ask you back. But, chances are that he won't. Again, I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but he broke up with you for a reason. He probably doesn't love you anymore. There is that small chance that he will come back, but you need to move on.
    mrchef1110 is right. You need to move on, and leave him behind. Find ways to distract yourself. Good luck with your situation, and I hope you can get through it okay. We are here to help, and for support, so do't be afraid to express all your true feelings on this site. Venting on this site will help!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 01:45 AM
    It's not that doesn't care, it's just he already ended it. Anything you do now in his direction comes off as pathetic, and that's not what you're hoping for.

You want closure, you want him to come to his senses, you want it to not be true and things back the way they were, right?

Well, none of that is going to happen. No matter what you say. He's thrown in the towel and moved on, possibly long before you two even broke up.

Deep breaths. Time. You'll be OK.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 08:35 AM
    Sorry for your loss, and you are still in shock, and hurt by this break up. That's normal, and you not only must accept what has happened, but give yourself a chance to let your emotional dust settle.

Got any real close girlfriends, or an understanding relative? You need a shoulder to cry on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I dumped my boyfriend and now I want him back [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I dumped my boyfriend a year ago and since then we've still been talking and are still friends. Ive realized that I've made a mistake and want to go back to the way things used to be. He's on the football team now and has a lot of girls that like him. I ended up telling him that I still...

I dumped my boyfriend/ and I want him back. [ 5 Answers ]

:( I broke up with my boyfriend on v-day, Because I thought he liked my best friend, After I broke things off, I talked to him about it, And I realized that I was wrong. And now he won't talk to me hardly at all, And when we do talk, I get all toung tied and don't know what to say, so I end up...

Boyfriend dumped me [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get over my boyfriend of 6.5 years? He split up with me just before xmas and then said he made a mistake and we got back together. On new years eve he wanted time again. He dumped me a month ago. He said that he cared and loved for me as a sister. He wants to be friends but don't think I...

Please Help, My Boyfriend dumped me! [ 5 Answers ]

I need some serious advice on my situation. My boyfriend and I had been going out for 9 1/2 months and I really loved him. I met him when I came to college and I felt so blessed to have him. I broke up with him twice in 2003, once in September and once in December, when we were first getting...

My boyfriend has dumped me! [ 8 Answers ]

Well what can I say?well my boyfriend dumped me! Aw I know so sad his name was hayden also ryt I moved on well sort of and got a new boyfriend and den he dumped me but my new boyfriend (darren ) has cheated on me 3 times yet each time I told him I loved him and he said he wouldn't do it again but...

View more questions Search