Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drjones2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 09:41 AM
    How to start a Non-For-Profit Organization?
    I would like to know how to apply, start, and run Non-For-Profit Organization.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2008, 09:48 AM
    You will want to form a non profit corporation and write up a mission plan and by laws. You apply to the IRS ( in the US) for a non profit status and they will provide a letter showing this.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Welcome to AMHD. Here's some info that may be of use: Nonprofit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming non profit organization [ 4 Answers ]

I already own a small thrift store but I buy most of my items. Which is okay but I have the overhead as well and I do not currently receive a paycheck. I want to help my community more and find an organization we can give a certain percentage of our profit to. I am wondering how to be able to...

NON Profit Organization. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a website and a forum under it. We are planning to create a NPO. Can we use our forum part only as NPO and keep the rest of the site profitable? Please help.

How to start a non-for-profit organization [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting a ministry. In this ministry we plan to do more than hold regular church services. We want to be charitable also. I do understand that in order to become 501c3 tax exempt, we must become incorporated through the state and then file through the federal. Is there more than just...

Charity/donation vs. Work for non profit organization [ 2 Answers ]

Hi If I provided a work for non profit with a discounted rate (approx. 20%), can I put Down the discounted amount in Charity/Donation sector? This was how I and My non-profit client negotiated the pricing when we began the work relationship, And I would like to check if this is really...

How to report nonemployee income for a non profit organization [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I did some freelance gig for a non-profit organization, and received A standard 1099-misc for the income tax report. As it was a non-profit, I Initially gave the client a discounted rate, assuming that there would be more Amount to write off in the end. The client says their EIN...

View more questions Search