Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latiknow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Getting the right color from your pool liner
    Me and my wife would like to know how do we pick the right pool liner that would give us the desired "resort blue" pool color which is very important to us, our pool installer doesn't seem to know which one gives us that color.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 08:16 AM
    I think the "resort blue" is a picture you have in your minds eye and not anything you'll see advertised at a pool supply store. There really aren't all that many different colors but some have a pebble looking floor and some are a deeper blue than others. I'd suggest you shop at the biggest and best pool supply store just to see what's available, you don't have to buy from them but they'd have a larger selection to choose from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Water behind a pool liner of an above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, the liner in part of my pool is below the water level and thus water is now behind the liner. I cannot pick up the liner because it is so heavy with the weight of the water. 1. Is this hurting my pool 2. How much to replace a new liner and have it installed for a 16ft round pool ...

New AG Pool Liner [ 1 Answers ]

We are installing a new liner in our 24' above ground pool, we are wondering about using the bottom of the old liner as a pad for the new one. Any advice on this? Good ? Bad ? Thanks Wayne

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

View more questions Search