Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askmeagain1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 07:40 PM
    What type of lien on real estate
    I'm trying to find a form of some kind to file a lien on a property that the owner owe me money, which form is best to use?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Welcome to AMHD. Is the debtor willing to sign a note with interest, and a mortgage, to you? Or do you need to collect involuntarily by filing suit?

Jun 13, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950
    Welcome to AMHD. Is the debtor willing to sign a note with interest, and a mortgage, to you? Or do you need to collect involuntarily by filing suit?
    Yes, I just need to know what type of lien do I need to file on his property? Is it mechanic lien or is there more?
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Can you share a few details? Meanwhile, check this: Types Of Liens On Real Estate

Jun 13, 2008, 08:50 PM
    That still doesn't answer my question I need advise on which form "lien" to use
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Did you do work on the property for the owner? What state?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate Lien [ 3 Answers ]

Three years ago I purchased a piece of property from an individual. The seller had previously sold the property on a land sale agreement. When the buyers on the land sale agreement defaulted I purchased the property from the seller.(The one and only name on Deed) To make everything legal the...

Real estate lien [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lien on my house due to a settlement for a minor child in the home. How does it work when I try to sell the house? What if I don't have the money and won't get enough from the sale to cover the lien?

Real Estate lien [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know how can I file a lien on some real estate that I was a parter in but they sold it and did not pay me

Can I file a real estate lien [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine flipping houses. She is running low on cash and does not have enough credit to help. She is asking to borrow money from me to help them finish the house so they can sell it. In return I am being offered a great return on my money when they sell. However, I still need to protect...

Real Estate Lien [ 3 Answers ]

I have been sued by my X husband for 1/2 of the property in the home I lived in In Indiana. The divorce decree back in 1988 stated, when the wife in the future sells the property the husband will get 1/2 of the proceeds of the sale. I understate that. But I do not understand that the property was...

View more questions Search