Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dikely Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 06:34 PM
    How do you put footage dvd footage on tape
    Does anyone know how to put dvd clips on to vhs tape like if your making a highlight tape. Because I have a few tapes with footage and one dvd with footage and I'm trying to put a few plays from each tape and a few from the dvd on to one blank tape.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Couldn't you play the dvd to your TV and use vcr to record to the tape - you would need a PC to TV converter - have never tried this, but a thought
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 11:27 PM
    No, just play the dvd in a dvd player hooked up to your TV along with a vcr and play and record at the same time, you wouldn't need a computer

And there are those players now that have the dvd and vcr in one unit, can't be more than $60 us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Square Footage measurement. [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to get the correct square footage of living space for a home? What measurements should I take to compile this number? And what areas do not come into consideration? Thanks. Dave.

Walk-out Bsmt as Square Footage [ 4 Answers ]

My walk-out basement has several large windows (32x50) above grade and a door leading to two steps to the door to the yard. The area is finished and heated and cooled with another staircase leading to the kitchen. We are relocating and the appraiser won't base upon 1916 sq ft to include the bsmt....

Square footage [ 6 Answers ]

How do I calculate the square footage of a room

BTU Calculation estimating square footage for furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I had a 100,000 BTU furnace replaced with a 75,000 BTU 80% furnace. I have a two story house with a finished basement and was told the basement square footage is not used in calculating the square footage for sizing the furnace BTU's. I'm wondering if this is true? The two stories is...

Square Footage [ 4 Answers ]

Hoe do I correctly determin the square footage of a property?

View more questions Search