Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massimo2007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Statute of limitations for debt in Florida
    Does anyone know the sol for a debt in Fl? I have googled it, but found law or lawyers sights, instead of something which has the answer.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 02:08 PM
    This should do the trick for you.

Statute of limitations on debt collection
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by massimo2007
    Does anyone know the sol for a debt in Fl? I have googled it, but found law or lawyers sights, instead of something which has the answer.

Contract or written instrument - 5 years; "most" credit cards - 4 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitations for certain crimes in Florida [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what the statute of limitations is for Grand Theft (appx. $1800) in the state of Florida.

Statute of Limitations - Florida, for theft and/or fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know what the statute of limitations is for theft or fraud in the State of Florida? I have heard 4 years and then again that there is none. Please help! Garry

Florida Statute of Limitations Bad Debt car lease [ 1 Answers ]

URGENT PLEASE PLEASE HELP Our daughter is being sued in Florida where she has lived since Oct. 2002 for an auto lease debt which originated in Georgia during Jan. 1999 and was written off Sept. of 2000. My daughter was going through a divorce at the time. Since the divorce, her ex-husband...

MD statute of limitations on debt [ 1 Answers ]

When does the 3 year period for the debt statute of limitations on credit card debt begin, at last payment or when it is charged off? Thanks!

Fl Debt Statute of Limitations [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for more information on Florida's Statute of Limitations for debt collection. How long is it really? I have a debt that has not been touched since 1998, so as far as I understand, it should no longer show on my credit report no matter what as of 2002? (I also was not absent from the...

View more questions Search