Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodygos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Whirlpool Refrigerator icemaker not working
    After taking out ice tray to empty out, and put it back in, ice maker is not producing ice? I was working before
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Is the lever in the correct position?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Icemaker not getting water [ 1 Answers ]

I've read a few other posts on this subject, and have done a few checks... Model ED22TEXHW03 \Getting water from supply line OK, and the water in door feature works \Solenoid is dual type, but has separate connections. Had fridge plugged in (is this wrong?), removed electric connectors and...

Icemaker line for refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want to install an icemaker line for my new refrigerator, I would like to use flexible copper. Here is my problem, my kitchen is on a slab, and I have to run the line up into my crawl space, which gets below 32 degrees in the winter. Would I be able to insulate this line or possibly run it...

Whirlpool Refridg Icemaker not working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a whirlpool with icemaker and water dispenser in the door. The icemaker stopped working a couple of days ago. It seemed to not be getting an water. The water dispenser works fine. I purchased a repacement and have the same problem. No water getting to the tray. The replacement came with...

Maytag refrigerator icemaker tubing [ 1 Answers ]

Maytag friges say "do not use plastic tubing kits to connect the icemaker". Is there a legitimate reason to use copper. I have both kits, but I would rather have the flexability of the plastic so that it can flex when I pull the frige out. Thanks

Whirlpool icemaker problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a freezer-mounted Whirlpool icemaker(Part #4317943). It was new 4 months ago and, for the past 4 months, has been working normally. Now, what seems to be happening is that it fills normally, but the ice is not being pushed out, Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

View more questions Search