Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Sad News...
    Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Oh, cute.. but a little sad.:(
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Hehe... simply adorable. :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 03:09 PM
    :(
    I hope he left his recipe behind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The BAD news [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine is an accountant and has been doing my taxes for the last 3 years. Not until recently was I informed by him that he never filed my 05 taxes and lost all the documents. I being an idiot never thought about it after not receiving anything. I was told by him that I didn't get anything...

No News [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I have been dating this guy for about three weeks now and this past week I went out of town and since then I have not heard from the guy. I called him Sunday and left a short message, but other than that I have not had contact with him since last Wednesday. His birthday is coming up on the...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

Bad news [ 5 Answers ]

Can you poop out tapeworm?

View more questions Search