Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs howard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 09:17 AM
    A book
    Has anyone read pride and prejudice? I have sum multiple choice questions I can't answer can u help me any1:mad:confused:eek:
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 4, 2008, 11:15 AM
    I can try. If you want to send them to me via this website, or send me a private message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

I need a book! [ 13 Answers ]

I need a book that will change and impact my life. I am 20 yrs old and I need something to keep my mind occupied! Something emotional, something impacting someone's life. I don't know just gimme some good books I can maybe invest in! Haha. Thanksssssss all.

Name of a book? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone remember (or know) the name of the book that contains the actual case that inspired the movie "The Exorcist?" I read it some years ago as part of a research project, and sort of need to find it again. I remember that the events took place in Maryland and St. Louis in the late...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

View more questions Search