Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhodges Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 07:04 AM
    Blindfolded girl and do not break the circle.
    I have forgotten the name of this movie and it has been driving me crazy literally for years! Please help my sanity!

The movie is back in the 80's.. I think. It is about a group of kids you go into an old abandoned building.. church I think. They blindfold this girl, form a circle around her and begin chanting and the girl disappears. I remember the kids screaming "do not break the circle" at some point. I believe the girl that is blindfolded disappears because someone "broke the circle." Please help me remember this movie... I will be eternally grateful.

D. Hodges
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 08:06 AM
    It's The Watcher in the Woods.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 02:18 PM
    That's the creepiest Disney movie EVER!

::shudder::

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my girl back after a break up [ 6 Answers ]

I'm down, been 4 days since we talked... before that weeks of her saying she loved me, but didn't know, wants to wait until she gets back in the country in two weeks to see how things go, then its "it's over for now, things will go how they are supposed to" I had got upset on a visit to see her,...

Girl wants a break [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for over 2 1/2 yrs and were serious a few times. Its been almost a year straight now. She's been talking about a break since November. She's done it before and gotten back with me 12 hours later, 1 hour later, 2 days later and in one case said some crazy about...

Another girl wanting a break. [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend are in high school we are in love and have been together for a year in a half I have read some other situations like ours but there not quite the same so I'm going to try and explain our the best I can. Ok last week my girlfriend said she was feeling weird about our...

My girl wants to break up and I don't want to [ 5 Answers ]

I know there have been questions like these before but I'm really hurt right now so I'm just going to ask for some advice. I'm 16 years old and my ex is 18. At least I think she's my ex I'm not sure. The reason I say this is because she says sh'es breaking up with me but she said its not official...

Another girl who wants a break [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post after reading so many other topics on the board. Although I've been reading about people's advice on the no contact, it's really hard to do so when I would get hot and start breathing heavily during the times when I think about her. Pretty much, I'm stressing my body out....

View more questions Search