Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeorgieK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 03:49 AM
    Others cannot view my webcam
    I have an Advent 7084, and have added a USB Advent webcam. Problem is I can see me but when I connect via MSN Live messenger for a vidio link I can see who I'm speaking to but they cannot see me. I've made sure the camera is on and ticked every box I can find.

Has anyone any ideas?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 08:05 PM
    In msn, find tools option and go to Options and on bottom, put checkmark in Allow others to see I have Webcam

See if this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Webcam [ 4 Answers ]

OK. Well I thought I would try out my new web cam. By the way its BestOnWebCam Suite 2.0 . So I turn it on and this box pops asking me which one I want to open the camera with. I don't remember what they first one said but I picked that and a big screen popped up showing me on there. I closed that...

Webcam and mic [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I've just got a webcam and mic for laptop,now everything was working,I talked to my family and stuff,but now she can't hear me,I can hear her and see her,but she can only see me,can someone help,thanks

Webcam [ 1 Answers ]

How or where to learn about setting up a web set and web cam?:confused:

Webcam help [ 1 Answers ]

I pluged in my web cam and the computer sees it and then this window pop ups and says add a hardware 1.I press next 2.then you have (2) choises -install the hardware automatically - install a list or specific location I choose the first one 3. and then they...

Webcam help [ 2 Answers ]

I recently restored my PC, but when I went to install my webcam I realised I didn't have the cd that came with it, it's a logitech messenger, I went onto various logitech related sites to download the driver I needed and it keeps coming up with the same error message.. unable to find specific path...

View more questions Search