Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abikir Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 02:08 AM
    Home based business
    Want to start home based business. Suggest some. How about internet jobs? Are they good or bad
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 11:48 PM
    What are some skills that you presently have and maybe jobs that you have already held? It would be helpful to know about those things.

Almost every site that advertises that you can make money via using them on the Internet is a scam. So, it's best to steer clear of them.

Thanks!
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 21, 2008, 05:04 PM
    What do you like to do? Do you think it is true for you to "Do what you love and the money will come?" Do you know people who are doing what you might like to do and are doing it within the home-based business mode? Have you talked with them? Do you do okay in a "loner" situation without the support of being in a team situation physically?

Apparently you are okay with a computer and the internet. In thinking about whether you prefer to work with things, people, or information, I am guessing you are okay with the information aspect. Are you okay with trouble-shooting your electronic equipment and fixing it or getting help to fix it?

Do you have enough money to live for a while while you get up and running? Can you fund operation expenses until the business begins to pay its way? I guess I am getting into the area of whether to do a home-based business and not staying directly with your question of what kind of home-based business to do. Not all of them have to be computer or internet based.

Actually, you can do either people, things, or information all as home-based. My brother-in-law does wood-carving; he likes to work with his hands and things. I do counseling; I like to work with people. I also like to work with information, so I spend a lot of time at the computer both in hobby and in business. In addition, I print and put together children's books. This gives me all three aspects since I'm into marketing and sales for the books and get to introduce these to people.

There are lots of possibilities. Best wishes as you continue to explore them. If I come up with some more specific ideas soon, I'll plan to post for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home based business [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any legit:( home based business or jobs out there that do not require you to pay money, If so where are they and how do you find them.

Home based business [ 10 Answers ]

I am looking for the best idea with minimum capital??

Home-based business [ 1 Answers ]

What ID numbers do I need to start my home-based business?

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search