Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flutietutti Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Late 80's/ Early 90's children's live action shows
    I am trying to remember the names of two shows that I remember from my early childhood, which would be the late 80's/early 90's. They are both live action. The first I mostly remember it having something to do with elephants and them singing a song with motions. The only words that I can remember something about being happy in the morning and skiddle-di-do or something like that. The second show I have I remember watching but my family has no recollection of at all. What I can remember is that some characters would go visit another world in which the live action characters were dressed up like animals. Thanks I really appreciate any response.
    ShaunsWife Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 09:40 AM
    The song was "skinner a rinky dinky di. skinner a rinky do. i love you. i love you in the morining and in the afternoon, i love you in the evening and underneath the moon. skinner a rinky dinky di. skinner a rinky do, i love you."

I can remember that whole song, even all the hand gestures that go with it, but what show it came from? You got me, but maybe this will help you on your quest

The second one might be mr rogers neighborhood

Jun 13, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Thanks for the reply and the words, I did some searching and The name of the show is "Sharon, Lois and Bram's Elephant Show." I remember Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood, and I am sure that is not what I am looking for. The animals were adults dressed in costume and in full make up, not mostly puppets. But I appreciate the suggestion!
    Unevilstepmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 04:11 AM
    Are you thinking of Zoobilee Zoo?

Jun 29, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Yes!! Thank you for the answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Children's halloween movie form late 80's/early 90's [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I remember this move from when I was little. I don't remember much but it is driving me crazy. I can't really explain much but please help me if you can! Thanks! It was about this witch academy or school. It was about his little girl who was kind of clutsy and didn't do much right. She may...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV Shows [ 8 Answers ]

What is the name of the TV show from the late 80's/early 90's... I believe staring Jerry O'Connell where his sister was a robot? Also, what is the name of the TV show, from the same era, about a teenage girl who talked to her father in a cube and she had the ability to freeze time with her...

Children's video from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to replace a children's video that my son used to watch but I don't remember the name. It was half live children, half animation. It was a little girl and little boy playing in a park. The park was actually Indian Boundary park in Chicago. I thought the vhs was put out by fisher...

View more questions Search