Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christy2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 09:18 PM
    About divorce
    My friend was married last year 2007 and he wanted to divorce his filipina wife. How long will it take for him to finalize his status?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 13, 2008, 05:41 AM
    No one can answer that. It depends on a number of factors. I also have to wonder if this was an immigration scheme.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really Need A Divorce [ 4 Answers ]

I am married have been for the last 6 years but my husband has benn incarserated since then we no longer talk I've moved on. So how can I get a divorce my husband is still locked up till this day! I really want to divorce him!:)

How to ask for a divorce [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for a long time. My marriage has been OK but after 20 years I feel I missed out on life and have settled and now I want out. After telling him I want a divorce he is being so nice and trying so hard to do more of what I want. But I feel it is to late and he tells me everyday...

Going through a Divorce. [ 3 Answers ]

How would you handle a divorce when 2 kids are involved?? :(

Divorce Law [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in the middle of a nasty divorce from my ex wife. The house that we lived in for 15 years was given to both of us as a wedding present from her parents who are both still alive. Both our names are on the deeds and we have a small mortgage on it which was used to clear off some debts...

Going Through Divorce.ok to buy new car? [ 1 Answers ]

Going through Divorce process... very close to final paperwork... I need a new car to ensure I can transport our kids to school and for me to get to work... will buying a new car while going through the divorce process be an issue?

View more questions Search