Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbman Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Jun 12, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Is this weird to smell it?
    Okay. The girl that I like was at my house and we watched a movie. She had one of the pillows from my couch in her lap and her perfume smell got on it. Now I keep smelling it. Is that weird?
    Trandy Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jun 12, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Perfumes are made from oils, and they tend to stick around for a little while... keep that in mind if u ever snuggle up to another girl! The girl that matters won't like that too much!
    Myk384 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 10:05 PM
    It's not totally weird. Perfumes and Colognes have pheromones in them. Which is a natural thing that attracts the opposite sex. Now if you were doing "OTHER" things to the pillow, I would say that was weird.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 21, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Being attracted to the smell of your girl isn't the least bit weird.
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 21, 2008, 11:10 AM
    No it isn't weird. Perfumes are meant to last and smell. If what you're saying was the case, perfumes would be a useless bad thing.
    Burn_Notice Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Haha damn, this takes me back to one of my first girlfriends, on the couch where we used to make out she had rubbed her perfume into one spot, and after she had left my place I used to sniff it a few times and just dream.. hahaha. After she broke up with me the smell didn't bring me any good feelings anymore :P
    kimdeelee Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jbman
    okay. the girl that i like was at my house and we watched a movie. she had one of the pillows from my couch in her lap and her perfume smell got on it. now i keep smelling it. is that weird?
    No cause every time my man comes home and takes off his t-shirt I smell it I love the smell of him and his cologne mixed togethr I even sleep in his dirty t-shirts (is that nasty) Laughing
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2008, 04:14 PM
    This is perfectly normal and I don't think there hasn't been one person on this forum that hasn't expierenced this type of thing before. I used to and still do smell my pillow when my girlfriend leaves.
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Jun 22, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Not at all, if anything, it's cute.
    Trandy Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jun 22, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Funny how after being here for a week, this thread is suddenly a hot topic...
    Not weird at all... we've all reminisced a little.
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

Jun 22, 2008, 03:48 PM
    I don't find this weird at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Foul smell in front entrance to home-onion smell [ 6 Answers ]

A really weird smell, like rotten onions, quite embarrassing because my home is kept spotless everyone comments on the smell right when they walk into the house. There is a shower stall in a bedroom above this entrance but we have snaked it and poured drain cleansers down it and also stopped using...

Sewer smell when washing clothes and metal smell in water [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in a Lease to own house and after one month there is now a smell of sewer when washing clothes. The smell in the water has been here since day one and we are in the process of testing the well water. Can anyone help? I think we have a septic tank since we are on well water but the...

My mini dachshund's ears smell weird! [ 4 Answers ]

This site is great, I've answered a lot of my own questions after reading through! But anyway... I have a 8 month old mini red dapple dachshund, and I noticed this weird(bad) smell coming from her ears. I bought those ear care cleaning wipes, and even if I use them, her ears still smell bad. Is...

Weird Salami Smell [ 2 Answers ]

This is weird and I have been ignoring it for about a week now but in my living space there is the weird smell of salami and I cannot pin point what is could possibly be, anyone have any ideas or suggestions??

Weird Smell [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Before I ask this question, I just say that I've read a lot of other questions here that describe a similar problem. However, the answers don't seem to solve the problem I have. Ok what is the problem you ask? It’s this; My wife and I have lived in a condominium for 4 years. We are...

View more questions Search