Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reikei Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Snake in the yard
    I found a snake in my yard in Maine, it is white with black diamond patterns on it's back, what type of snake is it? :confused:
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 12, 2008, 05:53 PM
    As per your description it most probably was a giant marble snake.
    You did not provide the snake sizes , so...

;)
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 16, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Click on Rattlesnakes

Warning: If you are squeamish about pictures of snakes, this one looks like a bad dude--large, close-up, and threatening!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Snake breeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I don't know if this is the right topic but I was wondering if any one could tell me how to breed my great plains rat snake and my corn snake?

Where do I run the snake? [ 1 Answers ]

Garbage disposal&kitchen sink drain go to basement, directly below is my laundry room. P-connection from washer to same drain pipe. When I run my washer, water is coming back out of the overflow drain to floor drain. I pulled grill off floor drain, there is mucky water in this floor drain,...

10 yard and 40 yard dash [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what is a good 10 yard and 40 yard sprint time for a high school runningback?

Snake in the bedroom [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if snakes can climb up a block wall into a window. We have a snake in the house and have no clue how its gotten in. I was trumatized as a child with a snake so have a fear of them. It is in my daughters room but through the closet wall under the bathtub. Anyhelp in how to...

Pet snake [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine that I will be moving in with soon is insisting upon owning a carpet python. I understand that this is a battle that I cannot win. My only request is that she feed it something not rodent. What can I do? Frustrated, blusia

View more questions Search