Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dave_5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2006, 03:47 AM
    Saved Image name not shown
    Hi

I have XP windows - window explorer 6. ;)
    When I try to save image (in jpeg format), it saved,, but the name of the image does not appears (as it was not saved)... even the image is there still I can not see it.
    Other image format has no problem and the name of image is shown (only if jpeg format :confused: ).

Please Help

Thank you.

Dave
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2006, 08:13 AM
    Hi, Dave,
    What is the program you use for viewing images? Or, rather, what is the image program associated with your images?
    If you are trying to save an image, say from the web somewhere, the jpeg file, and if there is nothing associated with the jpeg files, then it's possible that this is the issue.
    Look at your imaging program, see if File Types is associated with jpeg.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Must I Do To Be Saved? [ 16 Answers ]

(1) What is the first step to Salvation? (2) What are your beliefs (based upon The Bible) regarding Salvation? (3) Do you believe in the eternal security of the believer (keeping in mind that Salvation is based upon the finished work at Calvary; not upon what man can or can't do, due to human...

Why is toilet venting shown in UPC unacceptable? [ 1 Answers ]

I was looking at "various methods for venting toilets" in excerpts from the UPC ( http://www.masterplumber.com/Laws/UPCExcerpts.html#ventexceptions).The last configuration shown is labeled as not allowed. It has both the vertical vent pipe and the vertical toilet discharge pipe connnecting to a...

Ram SIZE shown query [ 2 Answers ]

My computer support person installed 128 MB RAM on my computer, one chip. But when the computer starts it shows me 97 MB something mem and also when I right click on windows 2000 or windows 98 Mycomputer properties, it also shows the same. He said that the rest is shared memory, so not displayed....

View more questions Search