Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2008, 03:40 PM
    I had a episiotome that reopened and now is draining
    When my daughter was born on June 3rd I had to have an episiotome that reopened 2 days later. Now for the past 24 hours it has been draining yellow sticky discharge, my flow is still the same the front of the pad is bloody but the back of the pad is full of that sticky stuff. What is that discharge is it normal? Should I be concerned should I go see a Dr? I have an appointment next Monday.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Go to the doc it might be infected
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Yes, Please go to your doctor. It does sound like it is possibly infected. I know others have had this done to, but luckily it healed up eventually. It does take time, but if it has opened up again they might want to try to close it again??

Only a doctor will be able to tell you for sure what your options are. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not draining [ 1 Answers ]

The bathroom sink and tub were draining slow. My husband used "air in a can". Now the sink backs up into the tub and the tub will not drain. I have tried plunging and a snake will not make the bend in the pipe.:( It is New Years day and a plumber would cost as much as the house! HELP ME!!

Urinal not draining [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a urinal, (American Standard) that will not drain. When you flush, it fills up with water and will not drain. We have checked the drain line and the trap in the urinal and they seem to be clear of any clogs, yet it will not drain. Any idea of what can be going on?

Bathtub draining slowly , tried to fix, not draining at all now [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my first time here. My upstairs bathtub was draining slowly, a plumber here to snake the cesspool suggested something. First off, it is the big one piece fiberglass shower/tub fixture. I think it's a really common & standard setup, nothing fancy. I took the sifter plate off the...

Weird behavior in reopened home [ 1 Answers ]

Just purchased 3 yr old house. Septic system w/ 2 holding tanks. Tanks were pumped when purchased. House was vacant over 1 year. First floor toilet flushes only with plunger. 2nd floor toilet causes all other drains to gurgle when flushed. 2 roof vents appear to be clear.

Draining but not spinning [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Gold with Catalyst Washer and it isn't spinning at all. It appears to be doing everything else including agitating. What could be the problem? This is irritating!:eek:

View more questions Search