Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erin7799 Posts: 159, Reputation: 32

Aug 18, 2008, 12:23 PM
    You're doing the right thing. It's an upsetting thing when it involves your children whether it's natural or not. It's still upsetting and I think we all agree on that. The first time I find my son doing it I'll probably get sick to my stomach and cry! Even though it's normal it's like them losing their innocence in some way.
    lulu2912 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Aug 18, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Yes, I have to admit, it was devastating, especially since I was the one who caught them and I saw it all. I appreciate all of your help, and sorry if I was a little defensive... it's just a touchy situation!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A sexually abused child? [ 2 Answers ]

What do I do if I suspected a family member has sexually abused my son? He is only 4 and has had a complete turn around in his personality and has many of the behavioral signs. I ask him about it and he doesn't tell me anythingDoes anyone know the first step to get help? I'm not sure if it is...

Second cousin marriage? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if it is legal to marry your second cousin? It would be very useful if someone could settle this question - 20 bucks is riding on it! Thanks, Kate

Never Help Your Cousin [ 3 Answers ]

My Cousin Had No Credit History So I Took Out A Loan For Him. He Has Been Paying The Monthly Bills (not Always On Time) I Just Received A Letter From A Lawyer's Office Indicating That He Is Filling For Bankruptcy AND I'm In The List Of People And Institutions That He Owes Money To. How Will...

Crzy cousin [ 6 Answers ]

I have a HUGE problem. Im fifteen and I have WAY older cousin who likes me( he's like around 20). It is so weird when I'm around him. He wants me to tell him if I like him or not. Im so scard of him. What can I do?! :'(

Cousin David [ 3 Answers ]

Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we...

View more questions Search