Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maryelen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Battery goes dead
    My Weed Eater tractor battery does not hold a charge. Must charge it every time I go to mow the lawn.
    Help
    Maryelen
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 10:35 AM
    How old is the battery? If it is over 2 years old, replace it.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Or you could have a bad stator, or corroded connections, or cables with corrosion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawnmower battery dead [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Murray 12 HP riding lawnmower. I put a new battery on it last summer, but have let it go dead over the winter. Can I jump start it from the car?

Battery goes dead [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1992 Snapper model 28088E electric start mower. I have replaced the battery and solenoid, but when I try to start the mower after shutting it off the battery is dead. Is there a charging circuit built in to the starter motor? The parts list does not show a voltage reg. or relay.

Is my car battery dead [ 2 Answers ]

My battery light has been on for a day now . Well my car just stopped in the middle of the road now I know the obvious answer would be the battery went dead, but I thought if your car was started already then your car wouldn't cut off do anyone know if this could be the battery or maybe my...

Help Please. Need Advice. Battery Dead Again... why? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Eagle Summit Wagon (van) only 55,000 km. (I basically drive it to the store and back! In the past, over the years, there have been some occasions when I left my lights on (by mistake) and the next day when I would go to start the car and would turn the key there would be absolutely...

Battery goes dead [ 1 Answers ]

My battery goes dead over night when I leave the + wire on checked over all wires can't find anything the battery works fine in my other truck can leave it for a week no problems can't figure this one out

View more questions Search