Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asianlad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 07:32 PM

Lighterr why not just post your results and what you use in this thread, rather than having everyone posting up their emails?
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2009, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    many products you can use im on a hq, retina, glut pills, 3in1 lightening and kojic acid lightening cram regimn, i have been able to lighten about 6 shades
    I agree, can you post them on the thread, we're all interested in seeing your results. :D also, where you get your products. I've never heard of 3in1 soap?
    tatertot81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 11:07 AM

Mega Blast is a scam.. read this
    Chinedra Williams - World of Entertainment Review | Rip-off Report #270844

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My roots won't bleach! [ 2 Answers ]

I have very light bleached hair from dark brown, I got it that light from going to the salon a couple times and paying around $70-$90 per visit. Now I'm really broke and can't afford salon visits anymore, but I still want to keep my hair this light. I've tried a couple of the lightest blondes from...

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

Strong urine smell (new house) [ 5 Answers ]

I have a new home that was built in 2002/2003. For the past year, there is a strong musty/urine smell in the guest bathroom. This bathroom is used regularly. It is also very clean. The only thing that I can figure is that it is right next to where the lift station is buried. Could this be...

View more questions Search