Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcool360 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber101 View Post
    Yes and wow!!!! your lookin much lighter, brighter and radiant - best results i have seen.
    Hi I am also wanting to lighting my skiln, can u tell the product that the above person use , if possible can u send ask her to send me pic, or send a pic that she showed u at [email protected]

Thank.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 02:46 PM

Many products you can use I'm on a hq, retina, glut pills, 3in1 lightening and kojic acid lightening cram regimn, I have been able to lighten about 6 shades

Apr 24, 2009, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    many products you can use im on a hq, retina, glut pills, 3in1 lightening and kojic acid lightening cram regimn, i have been able to lighten about 6 shades
    How long have u been using does product?

Apr 24, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jcool360 View Post
    how long have u been using does product?
    Can u tell me where I can buy does cream from, thank
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 02:17 PM

If your trying to lighten a few shades try high dosage hq, retina, gluta pills and a good whitening soap I use 3in1 whitening soap I've lightened 5-6 shades so far and I'm just maintaining now

Apr 24, 2009, 07:20 PM
    if your trying to lighten a few shades try high dosage hq, retina, gluta pills and a good whitening soap i use 3in1 whitening soap ive lightened 5-6 shades so far and im just maintaining now
    That for the info but can u tell me what website I can buy does cream from, how long have been using does product for, can u send a pic to see your result
    ultrasheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 09:57 PM

lighterrr - that's incredible. Can I ask to see some before and after pictures? Even if its just a small portion of your wrist or something? I am looking for something that produces actual results..
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jcool360 View Post
    hi i am also wanting to lighting my skiln, can u tell the product that the above person use , if possible can u send ask her to send me pic, or send a pic that she showed u at [email protected]

thank.
    I sent them to you via email
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasheer View Post
    lighterrr - thats incredible. Can i ask to see some before and after pictures? even if its just a small portion of your wrist or something? I am looking for something that produces actual results..

Thank you ultra, I can't pm you cause you're a new member but ill email them to you if you give me your email address.

You lightening buddy:)
    ultrasheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Awesome! My email is [email protected]
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasheer View Post
    Awesome! my email is [email protected]
    K I just sent them:)
    ninasky20092009 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 08:05 AM
    thank you ultra, i can't pm you cause your a new member but ill email them to you if you give me your email address.

you lightening buddy:)
    Hi Lighterr - I have been reading your results and seen that you've lightened 5-6 shades which is great - would you mind emailing me where you got them from? Ive seen a couple of places online but I wanted to get feedback on them to see if anyone has heard from them...
    4shadesPLZ Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2009, 03:58 PM

I want to see too! How do you pm? Lol
    choc-lit Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2009, 06:12 AM
    k i just sent them:)
    Hey lighterrr,
    Please send me where you got your creams from, what creams to order and could I pweety pweese c before and afta pics.
    Fnx
    mya50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber101 View Post
    Yes and wow!!!! your lookin much lighter, brighter and radiant - best results i have seen.
    Hi, my name is mya, I am new to this website, I have bn reading your comment and few others. I am also looking to lighting my skin about 5 shad lighter, can you please spend me the picture the above people sent you and the lighting cream he/ she use to get good result please, many thank

Hope hear from you soon, my email address is [email protected]
    mya50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nguteh View Post
    French prouducts are great.laboratoire HT26 is worth investigating about.go to their site.
    TI have used their products and my Friend is a Dermatologits so she expalins to me about the safest ingredients for skin bleaching
    Hi, I am mya, I am new to this website,I want to lighting my skin about 5 shade lighter, can you please suggest safest ingredients for skin bleaching and where I could obtain does product from I live in the uk. If possible can you please send me pic 4 your improvement.

Many thank, my emial address is [email protected]
    iAMmee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mya50 View Post
    hi, my name is mya, i am new to this website, i have bn reading ur comment and few others. i am also looking to lighting my skin about 5 shad lighter, can u please spend me the picture the above people sent u and the lighting cream he/ she use to get good result please, many thank

hope hear from u soon, my email address is [email protected]
    I am curious... can you post the pics of yourself here on this forum!

Many thanks
    naijachik Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 09:12 AM

Hey lighterr I am happy with your results. Can you please tell me how 2 get those creams and post me a before and after picture. My email address is [email protected]
    I would appreciate it if you reply thanks a lot
    ancestor92 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 10:44 PM

Hi all interested to know what products you've all used, looking for a way to lighten maybe just a few tones looking for benoquin and a safe place to buy it from at good price, anyone has information all is greatly appreicated email

[email protected]
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ancestor92 View Post
    Hi all interested to know what products youve all used, looking for a way to lighten maybe just a few tones looking for benoquin and a safe place to buy it from at good price, anyone has information all is greatly appreicated email

[email protected]
    If your looking to lighten your skin tone a few shades, then mono will be too strong as it is a depigmenting agent. It may lighten along with white spots which lacks melanin will eventually appear. Wnad when your skin may repig, it may repig unevenly. So it is good to study as much as you can about it first and ask other's who have used mono about their journeys first before you start using. For a few shades you can achieve this with milder lighteners that others are using.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My roots won't bleach! [ 2 Answers ]

I have very light bleached hair from dark brown, I got it that light from going to the salon a couple times and paying around $70-$90 per visit. Now I'm really broke and can't afford salon visits anymore, but I still want to keep my hair this light. I've tried a couple of the lightest blondes from...

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

Strong urine smell (new house) [ 5 Answers ]

I have a new home that was built in 2002/2003. For the past year, there is a strong musty/urine smell in the guest bathroom. This bathroom is used regularly. It is also very clean. The only thing that I can figure is that it is right next to where the lift station is buried. Could this be...

View more questions Search