Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Camcorder unloading
    I have a camcorder that uses small cassette. I know how to dowload to a computer
    Using my firewire port. But how do you unload it to a TV. Or is there an adapter
    For the cassette that fits into a VCR?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 07:51 AM
    They do make adapters for VHS-C but if it is 8mm, or Hi-8mm, you would have to use the RCA type cord.

Small end into the camcorder, goes to three plugs on the other end to the TV.

Yellow to video, white to left audio and red to right audio.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony Camcorder [ 9 Answers ]

I have a sony DCR-PC110 Camcorder. I take movies on the tape in the camcorder. How do I transfer the movie clips from the camcorder tape to my PC ? Thanks Bheem Sahgal

Is there a camcorder that is just for video? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a brand new digital camera, but I am now in need of a video camera. I just want to point and shoot, save film onto a memory card, and download it to the computer. I just don't feel the need to pay extra for a camcorder that also takes still pictures. Any suggestions?

Camcorder to TV-No picture. [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble receiving a picture when I connect my camcorder to my TV. I have tuned into the video channel-no good. I have tried S-video leads and the colour coded White/Yellow/Red leads but still no picture. No visible means to connect video to camcorder without paying out for more...

Help! What camcorder should I get? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an aspiring filmmaker, and after seeing the documentary "Tarnation", I decided it would be cool to record a bunch of entertaining everyday stuff that goes on in my life, both for practice shooting and editing. The only problem is I have no idea what camcorder to buy. :confused: I want one that...

View more questions Search