Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaunsWife Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 05:48 AM
    80's movie kids trapped in russia
    I used to watch a movie all the time when I was a kid ( and its not red dawn, american born, or iron eagle) its about a group of kids who go in to russia to save at least one dad, there they get trapped, and eventually hijack a russian plane to get out, but the americans are getting ready to shoot it down thinking its russian and the youngest boy hangs out of the plane and pulls his jacket aside showing off his bruce springsteen "born in the usa" shirt. I for the life of me can't remember what its called and when I look it up on Google I only get the above three answers. Please help.

Jun 12, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Please help this has been driving me nuts for a while
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jun 13, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Hi there. I remember a T-shirt scene like that from ages ago but can't remember the name or much else, so I did some searching and came up with this;

The Rescue (1988) - Plot summary

Based off this guys comments, who mentions the Born in the USA T-Shirt
    'A must for Bristol Freighter fans' [Archive] - Key Publishing Ltd Aviation Forums

Hope that's it...

Jun 13, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Thanks I think this might be it, I was thinking kevin dillion was in it. Now ill just have to buy it to see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Having memory flashes about a movie from the 80's. I think it was a kids movie but it frighted the crap out of me. Maybe it wasn't a kids movie. I don't watch horrors so it could be one. It is about a young child (boy) who sees a little man in his room. He comes from a heater?? I think there...

80's Kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

My memory is a bit vague so I won't get my hopes up. I remember a movie from the 80's about some short creature that acted like a person but, came from a world of dirt underground. He befriends a boy and I think takes him to his underground city. I seem to remember the two at a restaurant there...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

View more questions Search