Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basemshahin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 02:51 AM
    Creating a personal website
    I want to have my personal website but I don't have any development skills.. can anyone inform me of a website that can help me building me site quickly and with the least financial cost?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 12, 2008, 03:21 AM
    Google for "Alleycode html editor" : a free simple editor program that everyone can use to produce a "professional looking website". However the layout of your website you have to decide yourself. Just make some notes on what you like of websites you visit, but do not set your demands too high for the first site you are going to make. If you want to learn skating, nobody starts with the 10 kilometer olympics...

Success
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 03:30 AM
    Get a GMail account with Google and use their Page Creator free service: http://pages.google.com/
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 12, 2008, 07:32 AM
    What do you want to do with the site?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jul 25, 2008, 05:11 PM
    If you're willing to spend about 50USD, the programs I recommend are (for Windows) Web Easy Professional, and (for Mac OS X) RapidWeaver. Both are easy to use and create professional-looking sites.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creating a website. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am fairly new to the internet other than just surfing it and was interested in starting a website. I was wondering if there was anybody out there that could help me in the right direction in creating, hosting and maintaining the site, any info would be much appreciated. Thank you

Creating customized pdf's for clients from a website? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a website that customizes a contract for clients to fill out and fax into me. I was just having them print the webpage but I have found that where page 1 ends differs from user to user (and I have an initial section at the bottom of each page). I am trying to find a way to either be able...

Creating new AD [ 2 Answers ]

I want to create a new AD with a new domain and new IP address for a small coporate environment. What are the best steps to choosing an IP address and creating a new AD with 1 single site?

Web creating [ 1 Answers ]

I want to have my own website ,I tried to have it ,but I can't get a free website creating address. Please, is there anyone who can help me?and can you tell me what I have to do step by steps?please it is serious. ...

Creating A Personal Philosophy [ 2 Answers ]

Just Do It! One of my favourite little sayings, especially when it comes to getting things done around the house. I think about what needs to be done and then I sense all the excuses rising in my head and I say to myself, "Just do it!" You see I already know how bad I am going to...

View more questions Search