Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 01:30 PM
    Belief-O-Matic
    I had originally posted this under another thread, but NeedKarma suggested it could be its own thread, so here it is! I found a fun quiz online called Belief-O-Matic. You answer 20 questions and depending on your answers, your results tell you which religious beliefs you are most in agreement with. My top 5 were Unitarian, Secular Humanist, Reform Judaism, Nontheist and Liberal Quaker. I'm not sure what a Liberal Quaker is, haha, I'm going to have to do some research. Anyway here's the link if anyone else wants to take the quiz:

http://beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html

The Beliefnet site also has many more quizzes, plus information on all different religions and forums where people can have discussions. It's a very cool site!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2006, 02:40 PM
    I saved my results at work and now I'm home. Will post on Monday or redo it time permits.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Mar 10, 2006, 02:55 PM
    That's awesome! :)

My top 5 were: Reform Judaism (100%), Sikhism (89%), Unitarian Universalism (88%), Liberal Quakers (87%), and Orthodox Judaism (85%).
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2006, 03:08 PM
    Well, the faith I practice made the top 6 at least.

Interesting idea. Some questions needed more options. But easy and quick to do.
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Mar 10, 2006, 06:02 PM
    My top 5 were: Unitarian Universalism (100%), Liberal Quakers (98%), Neo-Pagan (95%), Reform Judaism (92%), Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (85%)

I find it interesting though, how similar the belief systems of so many religions are... makes you wonder why we all can't get along.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.pennell
    I find it interesting though, how similar the belief systems of so many religions are...makes you wonder why we all can't get along.
    Yeah that's a really good point. I wonder, too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Changes in Muslim belief [ 13 Answers ]

The soul of Islam sprang from solitary Christian hermits, scattered here and there throughout the desert, consecrating their lives to God, and fleeing from the wrath to come. Even in pre-Islamic Arabic poetry we see how strong was the impression made on the Arab mind by the gaunt, weird men with...

View more questions Search