Ask
    ntrouble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 08:14 PM
    How do I find out if I have a warrant?
    Was wondering if there is any way to find out online
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 08:22 PM
    I don't think so, otherwise other people could find out if you do using the internet. Sorry, can't help. The only way I can think of is to call the police department and ask, but that's probably a bad idea, seeing as you might have a warrant out for your arrest.

Good luck.
    jjb4060 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 08:36 PM
    It depends on what state you live in... in Maryland you can look up your records as they are public... google in public records for your state and go from there
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Contact the Police department.They'll know.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 05:05 PM
    There are paid services that can find most, but the only 100 percent way to know is to get a background search done by the police. Some states offer this online, in others you have to go to the police department

Good guess, if you did a crime and they know who you are, or if you had a court date and did not show up, yep you most likely have one
    natalie08 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Get onto a solicitor as they can 100% find this out for you,good luck! x

sources:my best friend is a solicitor.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Just wait until the next time you get pulled over, then you will know for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find out if there is a warrant both provincial and canada wide? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I find out if there is a warrant for my arrest, I was told by a friend in the province I just moved from that there was one. Obviously I don't want to call up the cops and ask LOL. What do I do? Who do I ask? Also I am curious if I can find out if it is provincial or canada wide. ...

Dui Vop Warrant [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Placed On Dui Misdemeanor Probation For 1 Year. I Did All My Dui Classes, Comm Service, Fine, Etc... Excep That I Did Not Check In The Last 60 Days Of My Probation. Now There Is A Warrant But The Warrant Was Signed By The Judge After My Probation Was Supposed To End. The Po Officer Did The...

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

Tax warrant [ 2 Answers ]

What does the term tax warrant vacated mean when dealing with a state employment agency

Warrant [ 7 Answers ]

A nephew has a warrant out for his arrest. He did not show up in court. His dad posted a $5,000 surety bond. I guess my question is : How long of a wait is there, do they look for you or wait for you to mess up again. What happens to the dad and the bond?

View more questions Search