Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19shell84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Should I, what do you think ?
    I have been with my partner for 3 half years. Im 24 and he is 27. We have talked about marriage, and its something we both want. We both get on brilliantly together and with familys. The problem is he hasn't asked me yet, apart from in saying if I ask what would you say etc. Well my question is, we are leaving to go on a dream trip to the Dominican Republic in 2 weeks and I have been thinking about asking him there, buying a ring etc. But I'm worried I will regret it not having the romantic proposal I have always dreamed of, and also he may hate the idea of me taking that away from him to do. So I was wondering has anyone been through this and what was the out come. Thanks xx
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2008, 05:15 PM
    I wouldn't
    For one he might be planning on proposing to you there and it could mess it up for him to do so. BUT I would not get my hopes up on that either.
    Next time he asks what would you say tell him something like I would think it would be a dream come true.
    sylvan_1998 Posts: 156, Reputation: 45

Jun 12, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Or better yet... next time he asks what would you say, coyly, nicely, playfully, romantically say you will have to wait and see when you ask me...

Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search