Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aquarius91901 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 05:07 PM
    2 sick kittens
    I bought 2 8-week-old kittens 2 weeks ago. Suddenly they both won't eat or drink, they're stumbling & lethargic & have glassy eyes. They are not urinating or having bowel movements. I have used an eye dropper to give them water & Pedialyte, which they take willingly. These kittens have never been outside since I've had them.
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Take them to the vet, ASAP.
    carolbcac Posts: 342, Reputation: 72

Jun 11, 2008, 07:26 PM
    I second AW's advice above! If the kittens are not urinating they are probably severely dehydrated, beyond the point where oral liquids will help. There could be dozens of possible causes, but they will die within the next day or so without help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Cat is having Kittens RIGHT NOW. [ 3 Answers ]

My necie's cat is having kittens right now, she has only had 2 but won't stay with them. She still has more inside... HELP!

Sick kittens dyeing [ 1 Answers ]

This is my third time to go through this with defferent moms my kittens reach about 4 to 6 weaks and get very ill and dye.they get real skinney and weak won't eat very dehydrated and I've tried everything to save them give them water constantly and broth.they get this really bad older and severe...

6 kittens [ 8 Answers ]

I have six kittens that are about six weeks old that are now eating dry food. 5 are male and one is female. I really am a dog person though I love my cats... Oh and the momma already got fixed so that won't happen again. I was just wondering when I should get the little ones spaied/nutered at what...

What more can I do for my sick kittens? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a foster parent with the Humane Society. Now I have a mom cat and 5 kittens. They are all sick with an upper respiratory infections. They are all on antibiotics as well as on antibiotic eye ointment. I wipe their eyes 2-3 times daily with warm water. The mom is still nursing, and her...

View more questions Search