Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trucker2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Mobile Home For Sale
    I have a mobile home I want to sell and was wondering what would be the easiest way to go about selling it. It is in fairly good condition-has been well taken care of-but, since I drive a truck I don't have time to go through and paint etc. Do you have to have a place looking like new to sell it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 01:45 PM
    No, you can sell one with widows broken and the door missing, but you will not get near as much for it. A few 100 dollars in paint will normally get you're a few 1000 dollars in sales money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misrepresentation of sale of mobile home [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a mobile home, and the owner and I had a verbal agreement about the mobile homes condition that it was okay.. the owner saying that it would be fine for up to 5 years.it has been a year and everything is falling apart.. I have already spent up to 4,000 dollars fixing it within a year.. my...

Cat under Mobile Home [ 4 Answers ]

There is a cat under our mobile home. We had new skirting put on and somehow she got under there. We can not leave it open or other animals will go under the mobile. What to do to get it out. HELP!

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

Mobile home for sale [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home for sale that sits on aproximetly a half acre lot I own but I can't seem to sell outright because banks won't give loans because it is a mobile home should I sell it land contract

View more questions Search