Ask
    wfdcpa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Commission pay
    Can expenses reduce commission pay?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 11, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Yes. Often commission sales people are paid a draw against commission.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Not sure what you are asking exactly, but many commission sales people pay all of their own expenses, for example gasoline, car, printing and more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commission Expense [ 1 Answers ]

We have a complex commission plan. Our commissions for installation are paid 50% up front and 50% when the job is complete. We have 3 year maintenance contracts for which commissions are paid up front. Should we be expensing all of the commissions up front for installations and spreading the...

Employee commission law [ 1 Answers ]

Can a plumbing company that pays their employee/plumbers on a commission scall of 28% of a total job less parts, fire the employee for not bringing in over $30,000 a month. The company just yesterday implemented a new program that states any employee who sells less than $29.999 three months in a...

Sales Commission [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine co-signed on a mobile home in Texas and got burnt. She had to let them repossess it and they sold it immediate. The difference in the obligation and the sale was only $2,750.52 but Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc. sent her a notice for $9,500. $3,000 was for commission to...

Tax on Affiliate Commission [ 3 Answers ]

I am an Indian citizen living in India and earning through Affiliate Marketing. I want to know about payment made to me through Clickbank towards Affiliate Commission. What are the formalities so that no part of my commission income is withheld by the IRS ? Clickbank is asking for W-8BEN....

Taxation for affiliate commission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an MBA student from Thailand and now I am studying an MBA in San Francisco. I earn some money from the internet. I am promoting some merchant websites through Google Adwords. When some visitors buy products that I am promoting, I get paid commission. The problem is that 1. I am not a...

View more questions Search