Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b0812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Toothpaste for Skin Lightening?
    My sister has been considering toothpaste to lighten her skin a shade or two. If it whitens your teeth could it do the same for your skin?

Is this safe? I would think it burns like hell. Has anybody tried or heard of this?:confused:
    Smalllady Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 12:42 PM
    I think it does lighten you a LITTLE.. I sometimes use plain white toothpaste on my face to dry out acne and clear my face and it makes my face glow. Make sure it's plain white toothpast though and not any other colors...
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jun 11, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Tooothpaste?!

Hahahahahaha!!
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2008, 06:27 AM
    Very stupid. Don't do it

Jun 14, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Lol don't make fun of it...

Jun 14, 2008, 06:03 PM
    But you shouldn't use it for lightening anyway
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Lol

Jun 20, 2008, 09:57 AM
    :p
    Randy_jbc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 12:09 AM
    If you are serious about whitening your skin, I don't think toothpaste will actually be of any help. You should try some international products which have been proven to be effective. Came across a great article on <a href="http://www.suite101.com/content/lighten-your-skin-with-the-best-skin-whitening-products-a286837">skin whitening products</a> . Talked about products I hadn't heard of - Like Fair & White creams. Is it actually effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Skin lightening [ 5 Answers ]

Please l would like the best lightening cream or lotion without any side effects?

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I'm certain it's not politically correct for a white man to notice that black people buy skin lightening products. However, I ain't never been too good with PC stuff anyway. I want to know why black people do that. I know that lighter skinned Mexican people are "preferred" in their...

View more questions Search