Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mibdesign Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Anal bleeding
    My roommate is bleeding from the rectum, recently, almost daily. He has already been through the normal emergency proceedures. The hosp sent him home. He was injured 1993 in bad accident. 1994 had appendectomy with peritonitis. Could the scar tissue now be bleeding from that area of the intestine where the appendix is located? Since this is an indigent case in Georgia the hospital refused to inspect the colon. Could the 1994 appendectomy in any way be linked to today's bleeding? He said he stayed over a month in recovery at the hospital when his appendix ruptured. Any help from anyone knowledgeable in this area of medicine is extremely appreciated.
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2008, 10:52 AM
    It sounds to me like he might have an internal hemmorhoid, he should see a doctor that can possibly prescribe some cream for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal sex? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok im not being disgusting or gross, im jus curious ok? U no wen ppl do anal sex does it hurt for the girl, and here's the gross part, doesn't shit cum out or summin out of the ass? Or can't the guy feel the shit wen the guy's ting is inside? Im so confused,?

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

Anal pain and bleeding [ 9 Answers ]

I have this horrible pain in my anus while I am trying to dijest my food. I can't explain hoy much it hurts. There is a lot of blood... ALOT... This is very frustating I need help depretly. I am going to the doctors tommrow. I cannot dijest anything. It hurts wayy too much... Please some one reply...

Anal sex [ 31 Answers ]

Why my husbend ask for anal sex all time

Anal Sex [ 37 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves anal sex with me, I am not quite the same. SOMETIMES I am in the mood for it, but usually I just want to have vaginal sex. Does anyone here like anal sex or no?? Any tips on enjoying it more?! I really want to do it more because my boyfriend LOVES it.

View more questions Search