Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Mar 9, 2006, 10:55 PM
    Rheem vs Sears Miser 12
    If I had to choose between this and a Rheem equivalent.. what cost would the Rheem be?is this a decent water heater?

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...00&tab=spe#tab
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2006, 04:08 AM
    I don't know specific prices, but have found that feature for feature, the big name water tank folk are pretty competitive on pricing. We go through a lot of them in our apartments and just get whichever one is on sale at the time - and find them all about the same. We get 15-20 years out of them regardless of brand.

Hang tight, though. Or Plumbing Expert will probably peek at this, too, shortly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem RACB-030JAS residential A/C unit condenser fan motor replaced [ 26 Answers ]

I just replaced the condenser fan motor and it initially spun up then stopped, after 10 minutes it ran again then stopped. Now I can hear it buzz then stop but not spin. The original motor was a GE 5KCP39BG K075CS 1/6 HP 1075 RPM 208/230 V its replacement a Dayton 4M205G 1/4 hp 1075 RPM ...

Honeywell thermostat heat/cool in Rheem 2 stage furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell 1 Heat/1Cool thermostat (TH6110D1013) that I would like to use with a Rheem 2 stage gas heat furnace. I think it is possible but would I get the same benefits as having a thermostat with 2 heat/1 cool? Would I just connect the W terminal on the Thermostat to the W2 on the...

Wiring of a Rheem Condenser fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

The motor looks to have 2 orange wires, 1 black wire, and 1 brown wire. Where do they go back to. Do the 2 orange wires go to the capacitor? Black go to contact + and brown to common? The 2 orange wires have continuity between them with no or little resistance. Are these both ground wires or...

Rheem roof top heater [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Rheem combination heating and cooling rooftop unit equipped with intermittent ignition and it's probably 10+ years old. The problem is that it won't light. I turn on the thermostat to call for heat. The vent motor turns on and then the ignition spark is energized, (I can see...

View more questions Search