Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Have you started it back up again, and if so, how's your progress going?

I'm doing a slight variation of the p90x as I'm not looking for the body image they're offering. I'm already relatively lean, so I'm just trying to gain mass, which is a bit hard to do the way I've been eating... so starting next week, I'm going to eat a lot more and start to lift more weights. If I feel like I'm getting heavier, I'll go back to the p90x.
    r2chi2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Hi! I had great results with P90x. I finished it up back in October, and I'm onto other things like P90X Plus and CrossFit. P90X Plus is also good. CrossFit... the word is still out on that one - it's just a little too crazy sometimes.

I posted pictures of my P90X results on my blog along with some other stats and a personal review of the program. There's a lot of so-so overviews on the web, so I thought something comprehensive and organized might be useful.
    FatLossBlogger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    Has anyone tried the P90X routine? If so, what were you results?
    It's an excellent program, but it is very intense! In order to see the dramatic results most people are after, you really have to be ultra-dedicated to the workout program and diet plan.

I began using the program last year and have lost over 50 pounds to date. I've shared many of my P90X transformation photos on the blog, feel free to stop by.

If you have specific questions, I would be happy to help. :)

FLB
    sell4189 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 10:51 AM
    P90X works. I am currently going through the system myself. I am on Day 11. I lost 13 pounds my first week, and other than a little sore, I feel GREAT. To get the results though you MUST BE dedicated to the program. Stick to the diet. Stick to the workouts, and the weight loss will come! I have actually done a daily video blog about my P90X journey. It is on my blog at silverdoesp90x.wordpress.com:) Please go there to see my daily updates along with weekly progree photo updates. Also, if you go to my blog feel free to post any question, thoughts or comments that you have. Just remember BRING IT!!
    avictorio Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 03:14 PM
    My buddy is tracking his results at <a href="http://www.p90xresults.com/">P90 X Results</a>. I've been helping him on the site and we've taken a lot of in reviewing the product and listing detail descriptions of the exercises. Check it out and let me know what you think.
    avictorio Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 03:16 PM

I guess the link didn't work first time around, anyway here's the site again P90x Results.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 02:36 PM

I tried it, and its just too intense for me. I bought a treadmill and that has been working well for me. I've lost 11 in the past two months. So, that's not too bad.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2009, 09:46 PM
    I tried it, and its just too intense for me. I bought a treadmill and that has been working well for me. I've lost 11 in the past two months. So, that's not too bad.
    AWESOME. Glad to see you found a way to work into your INSANE schedule some cal burning.

You were damn cute as you were. Heaven help up all if you get any cuter.
    Vision Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 10:05 PM

My schedule isn't that bad anymore. I'm working about 45 hours a week now, sometimes 50. I went on-call with the company I was with, and started at a new place a month ago. Same thing, different place. But they pay $1.00 more an hour, and offer medical, dental and vision. So, I thought I might as well take a new step..
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2009, 10:13 PM
    Glad to hear your schedule is more sane.

Still... you have NEVER given yourself enough credit on the cuteness scale.

You make my heartbeat rush. That's all I'm saying. And on top of that you have a great work ethic.

I hope you are also learning to give yourself much deserved credit.
    Vision Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 10:15 PM

LOL. Well thank you. I've always been taught ((mostly indirectly)) that I have myself to rely on and working hard is the only way to be able to take care of yourself and be what you want to be.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2009, 03:21 AM

Wow, good thing this post got dragged to the top because my partner wants it for Christmas!
    Glad to hear it worked for people.
    Vision Expert

Aug 9, 2009, 12:20 PM

Yeah, good thing! LOL. Freaking posted this over a year ago.
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:51 AM
    Yeah, good thing! LOL. Freaking posted this over a year ago.
    Which means you are still determined and finally finding what will work for you. Not trying to sweet talk here, done enough of that above... but its great that a year into it you've kept looking for what will work and found a little more balance.

I love it when I get to restate the obvious/already said and get credit for being a sweetheart.
    Kobra-X Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 07:41 PM

I know this is an old post, and you might have already met your goal, but I wanted to comment on P90X - I just started 2 weeks ago, and its hitting me pretty hard. I don't really have time to do it, so I cut into my sleep time. Since I started I've trippled my energy levels, determination, and strength. Its really addicting. Lol. I've lost an inch off my waist already too. Starting at (nearly) 200 lbs, I'm at 190 now. Im sure it affects everyone different. But I'm sticking to the ENTIRE routine. High protein low fat.. and a set calorie count.
    trek2befit Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 02:04 PM
    I lost 11 pounds, and about 2 inches in my waist. You can check out pictures of my results here-

<a href="http://trek2befit.com/p90x-results">P90X Results</a>

May 16, 2010, 02:04 PM
    I lost 11 pounds, and about 2 inches in my waist. You can check out pictures of my results here-

<a href="http://trek2befit.com/p90x-results">P90X Results</a>

May 16, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Sorry... I couldn't get the link to work. Here is the link again to my results from P90X-

P90X Results
    dunshster Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 11:05 PM

Here is the p90x review that I wrote on my blog, you can also check out the homepage to see all of the daily p90x reviews we did.
    sarasmom61809 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2010, 08:04 PM

ooooooohhhh, I want to try it too!! :o) Still have some excess baby weight-- ouch- my daughter is 14 1/2 months now... I gained 75 lbs during pregnancy--- I'm back down to 132 lbs but still have the pouch-- time is an issue for me as well... but hey.. I'm sitting here typing when I can be doing the P90x... what the... :o)
    Desperately waiting to loose about 10-15 more lbs... Im not over weight but I just want to be where I was when I met my husband--- if that's possible LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We need the lap results of WOE [ 11 Answers ]

Though I was sensitive and red in my front and back area of the arm pits from using world of entertainment, I got to say that I was using kojic acid as well may be together they made me sensitive. WOE is the only product I really really really liked (hair, skin pills and mega blast, very expensive...

HCG results [ 1 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had a tubal ligation done. The doctor informed me that my HCG level was 9.58 when it should have been closer to 2. I went in for some more blood work today but I do not know how to read the stupid results. I guess my question is... how do you read these and is it likely that I am in...

Chkdsk /f results [ 1 Answers ]

Once in a while, I will run chkdsk /f just to make sure everything is "ok" After the scan is finished... it blue screens the results of the scan, but only for 1 or 2 seconds. How can I either "pause" or keep the info there long enough to see what was wrong. I did a check today, and I...

View more questions Search