Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swan0o0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 09:36 PM
    English learning sites
    I want to learn English and improve my language, but I need cheap ways by using websites and practice by doing conversations, when I was searching on the net I found dating websites which I don't like.
    I live in UAE in Al Ain, is their any way to meet people and practice with them? I am not very social person plus I feel shy when I start talking.
    Thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 09:41 PM
    In 2000, I met a 20-something Japanese fellow on a web site like this one. He wanted to practice his English, so we started to email each other. His written English has improved tremendously since then, and we have become good friends. He too is very shy and is not yet ready to talk via Skype, but maybe someday...

Maybe you could do that too--find someone who speaks and writes good English and exchange email with him or her or even do IMing. It's very good practice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE will only go some sites,not all. How do I access all sites? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to remove malware from my PC and when it restarted, it will not recognize certain websites. How can I fix this? Thanks, Dave I used Spyware doctor from PC tools. I loaded Firefox and the same thing is occurring. It won't load webpages from Yahoo or wamu and a few other sites. I can go...

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

Learning english [ 9 Answers ]

My english not perfectly. So ı want to improve my english. What can ı do? :confused:

Learning English [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you dear, Hi thank you for answer me bat anow I am understan bat you want q ? OK How to leraning english ? How to talking english ? I am waching TV everyday moive film english talking bat how to understan or how to watching.

English E-learning [ 1 Answers ]

I am planing to do high studies in one of the english language fields.Are there any universities that can offer E-learning , if so please inform me about the fees and the courses which are available in these universities .

View more questions Search