Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barnabas252 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 07:19 PM
    14 hour erections
    I get an erection that lasts up to 14 hours. It is not like a normal erection it is harder than normal and gets very painful. I have tried to masturbate or have sex with it to get rid of it but it is too sensitive and too painful to do this. The times that I have managed to masturbate with it the orgasm the orgasm is so small just a shudder so to speak and little or no and it does not get rid of it just makes it worse. I use ice packs when I feel it starting up and this does reduce the time I have it for but ice packs and testicles do not get on very well. Also if this happens when I am about to go out somewhere it stops me from going as it is so obvious that I have a MASSIVE erection. HELP:o
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 07:27 PM
    You want to get medical attention to this as soon as possible.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Time for the ER... Any erection lasting more than 4 hours warrants medical attention ASAP.
    poooooooooop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 02:38 AM
    Yes this is very bad as you see this can be side effects from some drugs but is still a very bad problem seek medical attention as soon as possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do men stop getting erections in a certain age? [ 4 Answers ]

I just want to know, because I don't ever want to stop having sex!!

Too Many Erections [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 52 years old, married and I find that I still get erections all the time. It takes very little to arouse me and it's becoming a real problem. I thought that it might get better as I get older but nothing seems to change. Does anyone know of anything that reduces sex drive?

Changing erections [ 11 Answers ]

I have noticed that my husbands erections have been changing in the past year or so. He is 35 and is just VERY recently on HBP medication. My question is... do men's erections just change with age? Sometimes they are very strong and sometimes they are not. Sometimes it takes a long time and...

Male Erections [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I have a few questions regarding the male reproductive system 1st I was wondering is it normal to wake up with an erection? 2nd this may sound weird but does the erection go straight out or is it bent up towards you?:o Thankss

Random erections [ 12 Answers ]

I was just wondering why is it, I tend to have just random erections? I could be simply playing a game, driving home from work, going to work, going to the store, trying to sleep, no matter what I am doing, just out of the blue, I get an erection. Any thoughts?

View more questions Search