Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 10, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Dog tricks
    I feel like teaching rex some new tricks. I want to teach him to get his leash when I tell him (lets go for a walk go get your leash) does anyone know how I could go about teaching him this? Is there any other fun tricks I could teach him, he's a reaaly smart dog and a fast learner.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Oh, this sounds fun!! I want to teach Susan to not poo poo under the dining room table. I want her to roll over, too...
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 10, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Rex used to roll over but he won't do it anymore. It only took him about 1-2 weeks to learn. He knows a lot of words like if I tell him to look in his dish he will, if you say look out the window he goes to our front window pushes the blinds open with his nose and looks outside. His favorite word is walk he even knows how to spell it, we can't say it anymore so if I ask my mom to go for a walk I have to spell it and now when he hears W A L K he knows what I'm talking about.
    margog85 Posts: 241, Reputation: 19

Jun 11, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Lol- my dog used to know how to spell ICE CREAM
    Same situation
    We couldn't say it w/o him freaking out, so we started spelling it
    ... but he caught on quick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Performing tricks at school [ 2 Answers ]

Everyone knows about those things kids do in school such as using your middle and forefinger to slap them together making a (snap) sound. And when you make those raindrop sounds by smacking something to the side of your cheek. and even those really loud whistles you make with your bottom lip. ...

Dog forgets his tricks? [ 15 Answers ]

I taught my dog to roll over a few weeks ago, started with rolling him over and teling him roll over. In about a week he had the trick down to a t. I made sure to ask him to do the trick a few times a day so he wouldn't forget, than one afternoon I asked him to roll over so he layed down and went...

Dog tricks [ 5 Answers ]

my dog noes how 2 sit he listens to that an dhe noes how 2 give me his paw when I say slap me, but how do I get him to lay down that's hard don't know what to do man, p.s when he sin the house he sits on my comand when on road its difrent he listens when he wants

Tricks of getting pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any little known tricks on getting pregnant? Does it happen faster if the man is on the top? Do you have to put a pillow under your pelvis to help the sperm swim upwards?

Any tricks on getting dog to eat & drink? [ 7 Answers ]

I got my new dog Brian from a rescue centre at the weekend, they told us just as we were leaving that he'd picked up a bit of kennel cough but it was nothing to worry about and it would pass. Well 36 hours later he was admitted to doggy hospital with bronchitis - a very sick puppy! (Well huge 18...

View more questions Search